I. What is the client’s business?
Our client owns a fast-growing exclusive distributor of world-renowned and niche beauty brands within the US market, selling to various segments: retailers, eCommerce, and Amazon channels.
II. Why did the client need an Amazon Account Manager?
The need for an Amazon Store Manager arose from several critical factors and market dynamics faced by our client:
- Complex Marketplace Management: The client's presence on Amazon required sophisticated management to ensure optimal performance of each SKU. This role was crucial in navigating the complexities of Amazon's Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts.
- Strategic Leadership: With an expansive and varied product range, the client needed someone to manage day-to-day operations and provide strategic leadership. This involved understanding the nuances of different market segments and tailoring strategies accordingly.
- Revenue Growth and Business Development: As the client looked to expand their market reach and increase revenue, they needed a professional to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Team Management and Coordination: Managing an eCommerce platform like Amazon requires coordination across various teams.
- Adapting to Market Trends: The ever-evolving nature of eCommerce demands staying up-to-date with industry trends and consumer behavior. Someone had to step in to adapt and implement strategies quickly to maintain a competitive edge.
The client sought a dynamic and experienced professional who could oversee their Amazon storefront with a strategic approach to achieve growth, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Liah's background and skill set aligned perfectly with these requirements.
III. How much is the hired candidate’s salary?
Liah, the hired Amazon Account Manager, earns a monthly salary of $1,200 inclusive of standard Philippine employment benefits.
IV. What are the hired employee’s responsibilities?
As the newly appointed Amazon Account Manager, Liah assumed a vital role in our client's business, bringing an analytical and strategic approach to their online marketplace operations.
Her responsibilities are critical in driving revenue growth and enhancing the overall performance of the Amazon stores:
- Order Management: Handling weekly orders in Amazon Seller Central every Monday, ensuring timely processing and coordinating with the Sales Coordinator for supply management.
- End-to-End Store Management: Overseeing all aspects of the Amazon stores, from increasing rankings and conversions to boosting overall sales.
- Product Launches: Handling everything from keyword research to review generation for new product launches, ensuring a successful entry into the market.
- Campaign Building: Creating and managing campaigns for sponsored brands and products on Amazon, including keyword list uploads.
- Performance Monitoring: Keeping track of account health and performance metrics and staying informed about competitive listings, pricing, and Amazon Advertising trends.
- Reporting and Analysis: Providing regular reports on campaigns and account health, analyzing product ASIN rankings, ratings, customer feedback, and sales performance to identify best and worst-performing SKUs.
- Strategic Planning: Developing both long and short-term strategic plans to drive revenue, involving a deep understanding of market trends and customer needs.
In this role, Liah's expertise is pivotal in navigating the complexities of Amazon's marketplace. She sees that the client's products meet market standards and drive significant growth and market presence.
V. What was the hired candidate’s work background?
Before joining the team, Liah had a rich history of working in various facets of eCommerce, bringing a wealth of experience and skills to her new role as an Amazon Account Manager.
Here are some highlights from her professional background:
- Liah collaborated closely with sales teams to explore revenue-generating opportunities, understand clients' challenges and requirements, and identify additional business development prospects within their organizations.
- She demonstrated expertise in managing multiple Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central accounts, showcasing her versatility and deep understanding of eCommerce platforms.
- She led her team of eCommerce Specialists, indicating strong leadership capabilities and team management skills.
- She gained diverse industry experience working with clients in sectors ranging from health, toys, and apparel to digital marketing, IT, and construction.
- She managed multiple eCommerce brands, handling over 100 SKUs, highlighting her ability to multitask and efficiently manage large-scale operations.
Liah's extensive experience and ability to lead and innovate made her an ideal candidate to take on the multifaceted challenges of managing an Amazon Store for our client.