Bridging Global Companies with Global-Standard Talent
MultiplyMii is the end-to-end executive recruitment and HR solution that connects top talent from the Philippines with the best companies worldwide. The remote teams we build support your goals at costs your business can manage.
BUSINESS looking to add the best talent to my team
- An organization with growing pains that can only be solved by infusing talent, but is unable to compromise on quality or costs.
- A company with the digital world at its core, but no HR or recruiting SOPs (or time) to attract and develop talent.
TALENT looking for a better career and life
/mʌl təˌplaɪ ər/
- A high-performing professional in the Philippines who brings measurable value to any team.
- A Filipino professional committed to delivering results that consistently surpass expectations.
- A professional in the Philippines intrinsically focused on developing their skills in pursuit of long-term impact.
Who Is MultiplyMii?
We are your gateway to an efficient remote team. By focusing on the long-term success of Clients and Multipliers, we perform end-to-end solutions from headhunting and HR Management to ongoing talent development. No one takes future-proof scaling more seriously than MultiplyMii.
Talent Accelerator Program
We’ll take it from here…
We build talent density that benefits the company and talent alike.
Are You Experiencing Growing Pains?
The meter is running. There’s an opportunity out there for the professionals willing to take it. But businesses needed the perfect candidate yesterday, so they settled before recruiting the best. No business should hire under that kind of pressure when there’s top talent out there who could change the course of that business forever.
Powered by Filipino Talent
The Philippines represents a highly skilled workforce. The country’s economic structure supports the growth of this professional pool every day. Among Asia’s premier labor markets, the country has 40.7 million professionals (of a population of 70.9 million), and English is the official language in all tertiary education.
150+ Scalable Teams Built
Daily wages in the Philippines average about 1/5 of peers in the U.S., meaning great wages for Filipinos still create opportunities for brands who otherwise can’t afford executive-level talent.
The world continues to get smaller, especially with a cultural fit like the Philippines (Filipinos are brought up appreciating Western culture—like Western films and music—and interacting with tourists).